General Info & Admission:
In 1999 Maple Lane Farms began the first mega corn maze in Tennessee and is the oldest in the Southeast. This year's attendance is expected to exceed 80,000.
You will be provided a corn compass so you don't weather the maze in vane! It will help you navigate your way around so have NO fear in the Ear!
- Corn Maze Tickets:
- 12 & older: $10 (sales tax included)
- 6 - 11: $8 (sales tax included)
- 5 & younger: Free
- Haunted Corn Maze Tickets:
- All Ages: $13 (sales tax included)
- Haunted from October 24th through Halloween
- Not recommended for ages 5 & under, pregnant women, or anyone with heart condition!
- Ages 6 & Up - $2.50
- Ages 5 & Under - Free
- Last hayride of the night will leave at 6 pm.
- Pumpkin Sales:
- Prices will vary of the size of the pumpkin ($.50 up to $20.00). Basketball size pumpkins are $5.00 - $5.50.
- Cash or checks only - We are currently not set up for credit/debit cards.
No non-haunted maze entries on Haunted Maze nights. Attractions and rides are new and improved this year (including kiddie attractions).
Field Trips or Special Events:
Open during the day for school field trips, special coporate events, and church groups. Please call to schedule your custom tour. We will also open for private parties and groups on the nights we're not open to the general public upon request. Please call for more details.
- • In the maze, you will need a flashlight or glowstick after 6:30pm. Glowsticks are available for sale at the maze after 6:30pm.
- • The maze, haunted or not, may be too spooky for small children.
- • NO costumes allowed during haunted maze. You will not be admitted in costume.
- • NO pets allowed.
From Foothills Mall, go west on Morganton Rd for eight miles. Turn Right on Maple Lane, go .8 mi to Maple Lane Farms on the right.
From 411 in Blount County, turn on Henry Rd (at flashing arrow). Stay on this road (approx 2.5 miles) until it ends at Morganton Rd, then turn left. Go approx one half mile, then turn right Maple Lane. Go .8 mi to Maple Lane Farms on the right.
From I-75, take exit 81/Lenoir City (Hwy 321). Go through Lenoir City towards Maryville. Once you cross Fort Loudoun Dam, go 4.4 miles to Hwy 95 (Lenoir City Road), turn right. Stay on this road until it dead ends (approx 7 miles) at Morganton Rd, turn left. In less than a half mile, you will come to a flashing light (Downtown Greenback); stay straight on Morganton Rd and go approx 4 miles to Maple Lane, turn left. Go approx .8 mi to Maple Lane Farms on the right.
View Larger Map (Marker "A" on map below)